Translate

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

CONPTT Quiz

We took our first quiz yesterday over the requirements of science.  These are graded and in PowerSchool as of this morning.  I handed the quizzes back in class today, and we went through them together question by question.  I also shared some of the exceptional responses I saw on the quizzes; those responses can be viewed again in this Power Point.

I know many of you are interested in retaking this quiz.  You need to let me know by Friday if this is the case.  Please be aware that the retake will not be the exact same assessment.  There will be new questions over the same content.  You will have to come in and review with me before you will be allowed to take the new quiz.

Keep in mind that we will have quizzes like this at least once every other week.  If you didn't do as well as you would have liked, you might need to adjust your study habits or how you spend your time in class.  Let me know if you need help or if something isn't making sense to you.  I want to see each and everyone of you succeed!

15 comments:

  1. I would like to retake this quiz
    -Jacob Schulz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to retake this quiz
    -Jajuan Bridges

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would like to retake this quiz
    -Jeffrey Sombres

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would want to retake the quiz.
    -Diana Pallares.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would like to retake the quiz again

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would like to retake the test mallori schulz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to retake the quiz Anthony Olivarez

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to retake the quiz again Ana Baltazar

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to retake the quiz again Ana Baltazar

    ReplyDelete
  10. i would like to retake the quiz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to retake the quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to retake the quiz George Castellanos

    ReplyDelete
  13. i would like to retake the quiz

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to retake the quiz
    Roberto Espinoza

    ReplyDelete
  15. i wold like to retake the quiz again
    Rafael Jimenez

    ReplyDelete