Translate

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Concept Mapping

This week, we started learning how to make concept maps.  A concept map is an easy way to organize and visualize your thoughts.  It also allows you to show the connections or relationship between different key points within a larger idea.  Here are some examples of concept maps I showed in class on Monday.  We also created a concept map together on the board.  Then, I set you off on your own to create your own concept map based on any topic of your choosing.  I really enjoyed looking through these maps, and I learned a lot from some of them.

Today, we worked in groups to complete some concept maps I gave you covering the three major topics we have learned about so far; requirements of science, measurement, and PIT-BC's.  We will continue working on these maps tomorrow.  Our final product should be one big concept map that combines all of the ideas from each of the three topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment