Translate

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Measurement Quiz

Overall, I was pretty happy with the results of this quiz.  It turned out much better than the first one for sure.  The only thing that almost everybody struggled with was the last question on the page - calculating the volume of that L-shaped block.  We went over this in class today, but I had a request to add a little more of an explanation on here.  I hope this video helps you!  He uses a slightly different method than the ones we talked about in class today, but maybe seeing yet another approach will make it click.

For those of you wanting to retake this quiz, leave a comment on this post and plan on coming to my room either before school or during advisory next Tuesday, September 17.  Come see me anytime if you need help!

12 comments:

  1. Can i retake the quiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to retake the quiz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to retake the quiz. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to retake the quiz

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is andy i would like to retake the quiz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Madaline and I would like to retake the quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to retake the quiz. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm Ready to retake the quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wanna retake the quiz

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to retake the quiz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to retake the quiz

    ReplyDelete